Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier, délai de livraison env. 2-4 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : 01555
- EAN: 4717480166060
Not many developments have had an impact on mountain biking as the E-Bike has. It s opened up new people to the sport and new abilities to go further, faster! But not only the frames, also the components have to be proven for the new requirements that E-Bikes demand.
The components need to be able to take higher loads due to the frequency and duration of rides being significantly higher on an E-Bike, Your regular after work ride you did once in the pre-E-Bike-era, can be ridden three times in the same time today with support of pedal assist. That s why the cockpits of modern E-Bikes have to take much higher loads than before.
With the development of our E series stems, we responded to these demands. The E-Black One Enduro stem was tested with the toughest fatigue testing method by EFBE test laboratory and managed all cycles of testing with ease. Tested and certified in Germany, this stem can be safely mounted on any e-bike and is known by it s design and its stiffness!
- Length: 35.0 mm
- Clamping diameter: Ø 35.0 mm
- Angle: 8°
- Stack height: 40 mm
- Clamping platform: 50 mm
- Ø head tube: 1 1/8"
- Weight: 128 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Construction type: CNC machined
- Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
- E-Safety Level: Category 5 (Maximum)
- EFBE E-MTB Tri Test (EPAC MTB-GR) certified
- Micro adjustment lines: for better orientation in the alignment of the handlebar
- Stress Reduction Clamping (SRC): optimised load distribution on the stem/bar interface