Seismic Ergo Ø32mm (Black)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MA0020
Longer rides and bigger adventures can equal greater strain on the hands and wrists. Our special silicone foam blend absorbs shock much better than conventional grips and offers maximum comfort. The super soft and UV resistant silicone foam compound is exclusively produced for Reverse Components and makes the ride not only smoother and reduces hard feedback of the handlebar. It also gives you extraordinary grip in wet conditions. These grips are very comfortable if you are riding without gloves and give the hand a huge contact surface.
The extra reinforced aluminium bar ends also protect the handlebar if the bike is dropped to the ground.
- Grip pattern: None
- Outer diameter: Ø 32 mm
- Inner diameter: Ø 22.2 mm (standard diameter of handlebar end)
- Will fit all standard handlebars on the market
- Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 129 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Reverse silicone foam / aluminium (lock rings + chip bar-ends)
- Reverse Lock On / Chip Bar-Ends