Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MA0261
Base Pedal - Grip it and rip it!
Big, wide and grippy. The Base is our latest pedal that combines our knowledge from almost 20 years of pedal manufacturing with a new technology to improve longevity:
The "Baurillium" bushing from Reverse.
Our newly developed "Baurillium" bushing ensures a long-lasting and low-maintenance pedal. The bushing replaces plastic or Teflon bushings with a special metal alloy with particularly effective sliding and lubricating properties. This bushing is significantly more resilient and has a long service life. A permanent lubrication is generated by the metal alloy with micro pores.
A large platform with an optimum concave keeps your foot firmly sitting into the pedal. This allows a direct feedback into the bike and stops any accidental foot slips.
Through the design stage we experimented with different shaped platforms and chose a slightly rounder edge-profile of the pedal body to deflect hits and to reduces getting hung up on roots or rocks.
The milled pedal body made of 6061-T6 aluminum with our proven CrMo steel axle makes for a super robust and reliable pedal.
The extra pronounced thread on the pins provides additional support and securely anchors your shoe sole to the pedal. Various pin lengths (9mm & 13mm) are optionally available as accessories to personalize the desired grip level.
Whether you re hitting the steeps of Champery in the wet, big hucks in your local bike park, or taming fast, root infested natural trails, the Base keeps your feet glued to in place.
A pedal you can rely on. From the inner workings to the pedal body, we ve worked on every detail to make it the ultimate gravity-oriented flat pedal.
Unless otherwise specified by the crank manufacturer.
Make sure that the pedals are tightened to min. 37 to max. 42 Nm.
- Pedal size: 116 x 104 mm
- Contact Surface: 106 x 104 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Pedal thread: 9/16"
- Surface: Concave Shape with additional CNC machining for the perfect grip
- Bearings: 1 x industrial bearing / 1 x Reverse-Baurillium-bushing
- Pin setup: 16 (11mm) steel pins per pedal (US size 6/32" with 11mm) (optionally available as an accessory: 9mm & 13mm pins)
- Pin height: 6 mm above the pedal with 11mm standard pins (optionally: 8mm above the pedal with 13mm pins / 4mm above the pedal with 9mm pins /
- Weight: 420 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Aluminium (pedal) / CrMo-steel (axle) / Steel (Pins)
- All spare parts are available separately
- Pedal service at the manufacturer (exchange of all bearings) for 25EUR incl. return shipment within Germany
- High strength CrMo-steel axle
- Pedal washer: to protect the crankset thread
- Replaceable pins